Yukon Harbor, WA – Pacific Pile & Marine crew removed deck sections and railing into large pieces, hoisting them onto a barge. The Harper dock was built in the late 1800s to serve the small steamboats of Puget Sound. It was rebuilt in 1919 for car ferries, which used it until being shifted to nearby Southworth in the early 1960s. The pier was deemed unsafe and closed in November by the Port of Bremerton, which leases it from the state Department of Natural Resources. Local residents watched as the pier was demolished. Click here to read full article.